Why Choose Us?
With so many hosts on the web, how can you know you made the right choice when choosing your host? Our clients who have been with us for over 10 years know that they made the right decision, so we’d like to fill you in on what they’ve come to know and love about us.
- While Ni-on.com has many international clients, our support staff is US based and not farmed out to an outside support group that doesn’t understand the needs of your site like we do. Our support staff only supports Ni-on.com customers 24/7 everyday.
- We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This means that any outage due to our servers or network is prorated and refunded to your account.
- No contracts. When you sign up for any plan, that will be your rate unless you migrate to a different plan. If you signed up for a promotional rate, that will be your rate until you, the customer, make the decision that your business needs something bigger and better or needs to streamline and consolidate or your server or plan reaches it’s “End of life” point where we’re required to phase it out. At which point we’re more then happy to adjust your plan to fit your needs.
- We offer a 100% 30 day money back guarantee and a prorated refund for anytime after that. So if for any reason in 30 days we’ll refund your full amount, otherwise, if you paid for twelve months and decided to switch hosts after 10, we’ll refund you the 2 months of unused hosting.
- We’re not the largest host in the market, but we do have the most customizable resources to fit the needs of your company. If you need something you don’t see in any of our plans just let us know and we’ll create a custom plan that’s right for you.
- We don’t oversell our servers and services. You know how you book a flight and once you get there you’re informed that you just got bumped because the airline oversold their fares? Choosing a host that offers more then it can handle will do the same to you. We do offer vast amounts of diskspace and bandwidth, but we also have the resources to support those plans.
- We’ve been around since 2001 and we’re not going anywhere. We’ll always be here for you and your site.